Thursday, May 6, 2010

A night to remember!

So I have been without Mike all week. I know I know its only a week well try no contact at all! Yep no calls no texts NOTHING. 
So the tonight, the night before he comes home, we went to a bbq that the SWAT students knew nothing about. It was a dinner with their families:)
I was in shock! Seeing him..it felt like forever. I tried my best to keep my tears in. I did pretty good. He looked tired. He seems happy though which made me happy:) 
So my mom, Debbie, Jennika and Kaebrie all went to this bbq. Well the other purpose of this dinner was to have the students be with their families then make them get up and leave as fast as possible just as if they were actually getting called out for SWAT. Awful I know. 
It was really nice to experience that and I am so grateful I had family there with me to support Mike:) 
Way to Go Mike you did it! Congrats:)

No comments: