
Here it is! After about a year of preparing for this it is finally here. I am so excited for him and know he is doing great! I can't wait to hear all the stories. I worry at the same time because I know it will be hard:( Back when he left for CERT (that was only 2 or 3 days) when he came home it broke my heart seeing how beat up he was. I hope he gets enough rest and food!!
So after the long busy saturday finishing up last min things, I took him to his friends at 1:30 in the morning. I cried a little bit before he left. Even when I was driving home I was ok. I broke down a bit when I got home and had to crawl into bed yet again alone. The worst of it all is the last text I got from him saying they took his phone meaning I won't even get to talk to him all week. That was devestating. I just want to be there to help him to encourage him to get through this!
This is hard and will be very hard but like Mike said this will only make us stronger and him better in his career! He is the best and I am so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment