Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here we are!

Wow! It certainly has been a while. This whole thing is so new to me. Thank you Kt for helping me get to know blogspot! 

Many new things since last time we blogged! 
First of all let me tell you about the center of our lives...our great dane named Sarge he will be two yrs old this Sunday April 11th, weighing at about 135lbs and stands at 6'2 on his hind legs. We love him too pieces even though sometimes he test my patience like when he chewed my fav brown boots the other day. oooooo!!! We got him from a breeder in Clinton. Of course we talked about getting a dog and a little about getting a great dane but never did I think we would get one so soon after we got married. I came home from work one day and Mike says to me "I saw some great danes on KSL, can we go look, we will just look" Just look my butt, we drained our savings and got the dang dog! I only had regrets that first week! He has been a blessing to us and has taught us much patience ever since!
We also have a cat named Chopper. I love him to pieces also but I can't say the same for Mike.;) We adopted him when he was 5 months old. At petco they have the adoption center that comes in every saturday. This adoption agency lets you take a kitty home for a week to see if you like them before making the "commitment". We called him rent-a-kitty for that week. Well at the end of the week we decided to take him back. As soon as I walked out those doors the tears just came, so Mike told me IF he is still there next week we will get him and guess what he was there!!! Mike was hoping for something different. He is the best to let me have him!
It has been 2 years now that we have been married! I could not ask for a better husband to make it through these first tough years of marriage and to share all our joys, laughs and accomplishments together!
Mike has come so far in his career! I am so jealous:) He made the CERT team for the county Jail and in two weeks he will be going to SWAT school for 6 days straight to be trained so he can then apply to be on SWAT! He loves to test me! I support him in everything he does NO matter what but let me tell you it kills me inside to know he risk his life every time he walks out that door. 
 I am still going to school at weber state and let me tell you I don't know how anyone in the medical field does it because I have been going since 2008 and won't get my associates until 2011 UGGGHH! What can you do but keep on going! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your very very welcome I will do your pics asap k I love your background it looks so good as u get more of the hang of it the easier it will be love u