
OK so let me set the scene. My wife Jenica are walking through the mall aimlessly wondering if we will ever find something to by for our niece on her birthday. At this time we walk right by a little booth in the middle of the wall. All of a sudden this israeli guy comes up to us and starts playing with a furry like worm. The worm crawled on his hands, through his fingers and it even jumped from one clear plastic cup to another. The worm was shy, energetic and completely awesome. When he smashed it on the ground it came back alive, I mean it was like the perfect pet. It made no noise, doesn't pee, doesnt even really need love. I'm telling you the work was the coolest thing I had ever seen. The salesman was like this is real, the worm will follow your every move!!! He stated that you could train the worm to do whatever you wanted him to. My wife and I thought this would be the perfect gift for our little niece for her birthday. I knew she would just be thrilled about her new little pet....
So what do we do??? YES of coarse we buy this little worm named Mr. Fuzzy for 10.69 cents thinking that it will be the best gift ever. Key word THOUGHT!!!! We take this thing packaged more secure than a maximum security prison. I get it home and finally break it open and what do I find. I didnt guess it so if you did your a step ahead of us. Yes it was a small fuzz worm with about two feet of fishing string attached to the nose... At this point Jenica just started laughing hysterically at me!!! At this point a slur of cuss words run through my head and anger over takes me!!! SERIOUSLY WTF??? A MAGIC TRICK... I hate myself right now. I just paid 10 bucks for fishing string!!! This dude straight out lied to me and made like 1000 percent profit on nothing... well not quite it probably cost a couple dollars for the maximum security packaging.
So whats the moral of this short story??? Dont buy from middle-of-the-mall-isrealispeaking-hairychesthaving-fakefreaking-salesman-with-fuzzy-things-crawling-on-them. Im pissed and there is no way that I can give this present away... So in spite of Mr Fuzzy I am going to learn how to use this stupid thing if it takes the rest of my life!!!!
YES I HATE MR FUZZY!!!! I GOT SCAMMED THANKS FOR LYING TO ME!!!!
1 comment:
Yes! So, when I went past the middle-of-the-mall-freaking-salesman-guy places, it was not an Israeli dude, but some perfectly non-Israeli dude. Anyway, when he was showing me the trick, he was a little slow, and I managed to see the light glint off the string. Also, they were trying to sell it for $50.00! (With the SPECIAL price of by one get one half off... or something. Anyway, I hope you and Mr. Fuzzy are going to have some good times together. Poka
Nathan Cooper
Post a Comment