Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Something New

An addition to our little family!



Meet Emery Lynn Sheldon

We started a another blog http://sheldonbaby.blogspot.com/ that tells all about our BEAUTIFUL baby girl.

We are so excited, anxious and grateful to bring this little angel into our lives. I am 29 weeks and we can not be more anxious to have her here.

It has been a journey and new experience already. We have grown together and apart with the stress of being parents. Even through the tough times Mike and I still have our love for one another and for our baby girl.

Mike is going to make an amazing dad. He is not only fun, he is caring, loving and patient. I admire him for all those qualities and more. I can not wait to see him with Emery, he is an amazing guy and he will always be there and love our little girl! He has already amazed me with how great of a father he is.

Welcome Emery Lynn!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can I have an invite to your baby blog? I'd love to read all about your cute little addition.
lisasimmons7@gmail.com
Congrats! I'm really happy for you guys!