Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NEW HOME?? Nope just NEW floor!



I can not beilieve our floor is completly DONE! This has been our goal since we first moved in. We buckled down and worked our hardest to save the money. The most challenging was getting it going and then of course getting it completed. WE DID IT! I am so proud of Mike, he is truly talented. He did ALL the tile by himself. When he wasn't working at the Jail or at trainings or at SWAT/CERT call outs he was on his hands and knees making our floor look beautiful! He is such a hard worker and very dedicated to finish any job he starts. I am so proud of him and thankful for him in my life:) We made this goal together, worked through it together and finished it together! I am so proud of us:) I love these opportunities and am so grateful for them, goals made and achieved as a couple truly strengthens the realtionship.

Thank you for those who have helped in making our house a home! We truly are grateful for friends and family with their help, love, and support.

Another big thank you to Mike for all the hard work, stress, and brusies he has endured!

**Home Sweet Home**

No comments: